* Review* Waking The Watcher by Kim Loraine


Author: Kim Loraine
Genre: Paranormal Romance


Galen 

Lust. 
My ultimate downfall,
And demise.
I'm shackled to a life I can't escape.
A life I never asked for.

Now, I'm trapped--soulless,
Burdened by a Watcher lurking within.
He wants out, he wants her.
But I can't let that happen,
Won't let that happen.

She's mine.

Somehow that doesn't matter.
I can’t have what I crave.
What I want.
What I need.

As the Watcher fights me,
Battles for control,
I refuse to succumb.
It's a power I'll never relinquish.
I can't unleash what lies beneath,
Without paying the ultimate price,
And losing her in the end.



Wow! Just wow! That's all I got to say. Okay. Not really. But can I just say....
MIND. BLOWN
I want to make it clear that I adore Kim and every single book she writes. They're steamy. They're angsty. They're romantic. Waking The Watcher had all that and more, which for me, put it straight up to #1 favorite books of 2017. Could be because I love paranormal or it could be because Kim seriously belongs in this genre. Don't get me wrong... She belongs in the romance genre in general but she REALLY belongs in paranormal.
And the surprising thing? It's her first paranormal book. I know. I know.
Right? That's what I thought too because you would have never known it by the way the book came together.
Notice how I'm trying not to say to much about this story for fear of giving away even a smidge of a spoiler? Yep. That's because you need to go right now, buy this baby and see what I'm raving about.
Hey! What can I say except you're welcome! (You totally just sang that in your head didn't you?)
Who knows? It could be one of your #1 reads of 2017.


👉 To purchase, click on the title of the book at the top of the page. 

Comments