Author Spotlight

‿➹⁀☆҉☆Author Spotlight☆҉☆ ‿➹⁀
‿➹⁀☆҉☆ ‪SH RICHARDSON☆҉☆ ‿➹⁀










╔✯════════════╗
Q & A with Sharon     ☆
╚════════════✯╝

Q: What was your inspiration behind The Junkyard Boys? If any.

A: No inspiration I'm afraid. it was just a story that spoke to me in my dreams.

Q: Sharon, your upcoming release is second in The Junkyard Boys series. Should you fans be expecting to see more Junkyard Boys?

A: Absolutely. This is Sebastian and Ashley's story. We meet them in the junkyard boys. Each one of the boys will get their own books as well as a spin off series for several of the supporting characters.

Q: Any tidbits you can share about that? (Above question)

A: Not really but I will share this. The Scrapyard Man is about the roles each of us play in our families. Sebastian think's his role is to be the peacemaker, the diplomat, the sensitive objective one. What role do you play in your family?

Q: Your covers are absolutely drool worthy. Do you have cover models? If so, can you tell us who those yummy men are?

A: No cover models but my daughter tries daily to get me to hire some! maybe one day. The covers were designed by Sweet Lush photography and pre-mades.

Q: You're a fairly new author. When did you decide to first write your debut novel? Why?

A: Writing was something I always enjoyed doing and I recently found myself in a position to be able to sit down and do it. I'm simply amazed at the reception of The Junkyard Boys, the fans have been amazing.

Q: What was the hardest part about stepping into the fold?

A: The hardest part is not knowing all of the in's and out's of self publishing. There are so many things that you should know about that process but the information is not always available.

Q: Who would you say is your biggest supporter? Do they help you stay motivated to write more?

A: I have some serious die hard Junkyard Boys fans! When I first released the book I had no idea it would take off they way it did. I was in the process of writing a standalone novel and quickly had to rethink that course and start writing The Scrapyard Man. I'm glad I did and I hope they like it as much as The Junkyard Boys.

Q: Last question. I promise. If you had one piece of advice for an aspiring author, what would it be?

A: Just do it. A lot of aspiring authors are afraid to take the step into self publishing. They have books just waiting to be read but won't publish them because they either don't know how or are afraid the community wont like it. Take the first step and put yourself out there. Ask questions and bang down doors. Find the answers to your questions and go for it. Make your own luck in this world.

❦-ⓒⓞⓝⓝⓔⓒⓣ with ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓞⓝ-❦

Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon

➴✭ ✮ ✯ ✰  ✭ ✮ ✯ ✰
 SH Richardson Books
➶✭ ✮ ✯ ✰  ✭ ✮ ✯ ✰




















The Junkyard Boys (Book 1)
Amazon | B&N

Synopsis:
Range Reardon
Filth, dirt, and hunger. That was my life before I stumbled across a junkyard with a closed sign out front when I was twelve years old. Born the son of a drunk and left to fend for myself, I was lost until I was found. Buck Calhoun was an ex-biker struggling with his own demons from his past. He didn’t want me, but I needed him. My persistence paid off and I became one of his junkyard boys. He taught me how to be a man, how to fight, how to survive. He became my mentor, my friend, and my father. He gave us all he could until he had nothing else to offer.

Clover Benjamin
A black sheep, an outcast, and a joke. I don’t fit into my perfect family. They’re a bevy of beauties with outgoing personalities and bubbly personas. I on the other hand, don’t look like them, speak like them, or act like them, but I’ll always be me. I spend my evenings watching classic television while working towards buying my own car. I’m boring. I don’t date, nor do I socialize. That all changes when a sexy Adonis saves me from certain death at the hands of a mutant insect. His masculine beauty takes my breath away, but I know I’ll bore him. The only problem is, he won’t take no for an answer.

New-found love is tested and all hell breaks loose when a stranger from Buck’s past brings danger to the junkyard, threatening the only home they’ve ever known.




















The Scrapyard Man (Book 2)
    ☟ADD IT TO YOUR TBR
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30743650-the-scrapyard-man-a-junkyard-boys-novel

Synopsis:
The Scrapyard Man
A Junkyard Boys Novel

Sebastian
Dramatic. Hyper sensitive. Emotional. I know what they say about me. But I don’t give a shit. Buck taught me to never be ashamed of who I am, to never hide my true nature, and I will be respected for it. My kindness is often mistaken for weakness. I use that to my advantage. Mother and Aunt Enid rely on me to take care of them, even though they don’t see me as a capable man, one who can take care of himself. They are wrong. Buck was the one person who saw my true nature and harnessed it in order to maximize my strengths and hone my skills. He knew the real me, what I’m capable of. But he’s gone now, and I’m left searching for someone to believe in me.

Ashley
What a difference a few months can make. My sister Clover found the love of her life in Range. I couldn’t be happier for them. The men who live at Buck’s Junkyard have become my second family, my brothers. But I want more from one of them. He’s sweet and kind, maybe too kind to give me what I need, but our bond of friendship is solid. I long for a savage beast that can take my body to heights unknown and never let me fall, not a shy worrywart that’s afraid to take what he wants. I want my hero to be more than just a sandwich, even if I have to force him to make the move we both want.

While helping Sebastian grieve the loss of the only father figure he’s ever known, Ashley catches the eye of a dangerous deviant hell-bent on having her for himself. With the lives of their women at stake, Sebastian and the other Junkyard Boys set aside their differences and fight together to save the women they love.

Comments

Post a Comment