★6 Stars For Mud Vein★



Title: Mud Vein

Author: Tarryn Fisher

Pages:  283

Edition: Kindle Edition

Synopsis: When reclusive novelist Senna Richards wakes up on her thirty-third birthday, everything has changed. Caged behind an electrical fence, locked in a house in the middle of the snow, Senna is left to decode the clues to find out why she was taken. If she wants her freedom, she has to take a close look at her past. But, her past has a heartbeat... and her kidnapper is nowhere to be found. With her survival hanging by a thread, Senna soon realizes this is a game. A dangerous one. Only the truth can set her free.

My heart is still pounding. I honestly don't know if I can even put into words how great this book was. I'm not going to lie. It was something different. Something I definitely am not use to reading. But once I started it I couldn't put it down. It was like an addiction. Just one more page. Just one more page. Oh honey, you're tired? Sure! I'll go to bed with you. Onlyyyy...can I please finish this? Lol. Sometimes I drive him up the wall with my reading. But he loves me anyway. 😍
Now where was I? Oh yeah! Being different. Being different isn't a bad thing. It's not a typical romance. So if that's what you're looking for you won't find it here. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail because I don't want to give anything away for those that haven't read it yet. So I'm gonna try to summarize how I feel. I'm happy. There. It's that simple. My heart hurts a little but by the end I had comfort. Senna came a long way in this book. It was hard reading some of the stuff she experienced in her life. I was pretty much like this through it all.
 But I also like how she grew as a character and by the end of the book I loved her. And then I was all...

*Just a warning. There will be possible triggers in this book for some people.*

So it's safe to say that Ms. Fisher has done it yet once again. She's wrote another fantastic read that I couldn't possibly put down in order to pay attention to my real life. 😉

                                   Rating:

This was actually a 6 star book for me.

Goodreads:
Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher

Want to get it for yourself? Head on over to Amazon.

Amazon:
Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher

Comments