It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover

Title: It Ends With Us
Author: Colleen Hoover
Synopsis:
Lily hasn’t always had it easy, but that’s never stopped her from working hard for the life she wants. She’s come a long way from the small town in Maine where she grew up—she graduated from college, moved to Boston, and started her own business. So when she feels a spark with a gorgeous neurosurgeon named Ryle Kincaid, everything in Lily’s life suddenly seems almost too good to be true.

Ryle is assertive, stubborn, maybe even a little arrogant. He’s also sensitive, brilliant, and has a total soft spot for Lily. And the way he looks in scrubs certainly doesn’t hurt. Lily can’t get him out of her head. But Ryle’s complete aversion to relationships is disturbing. Even as Lily finds herself becoming the exception to his “no dating” rule, she can’t help but wonder what made him that way in the first place.


As questions about her new relationship overwhelm her, so do thoughts of Atlas Corrigan—her first love and a link to the past she left behind. He was her kindred spirit, her protector. When Atlas suddenly reappears, everything Lily has built with Ryle is threatened.

๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น

Honestly, I don't even know where to start with this review. I'm not going to get into a big drawn out review because I don't want to potentially spoil any part of this book for anyone. This book is better savored by going in blind. Did you know I didn't even read the blurb until just before I opened to the first page? It was worth it. Have you ever had that moment when you're reading a book and it hit's you? This. This is what I read for. This is what makes me come alive. This book was written for me. My epiphany didn't come until I read the very last page but it smacked me in the face by a two by four. I don't normally get personal when I'm writing a review. And I'm not going to get personal here. Not too much anyways. But I will say this. This book touched me on a fundamentally, deep, emotional level for reasons that Lily would understand. Colleen Hoover has always been a favorite of mine. Ever since Slammed. I didn't think it was possible for her to surpass the love I had for Ugly Love. But she did. I wish it was possible to give this book more than a five star rating because it deserves so much more than that. My words will never do this book justice. This is one story I will cherish for the rest of my life. One that I will pull off my shelf when my daughter is old enough to understand. When she falls in love for the first time. (Hopefully, not until she's like 30. But hey, I'm realistic.) I want her to understand what true love is and what can and cannot be sacrificed in the name of true love. I hope that one day I can read another book that will stay with me for as long as this one will. Until then, my heart is full.
I know I didn't touch on anything about this story besides her writing but I felt it was better that I didn't. Sometimes saying little says just enough.
Until next time, my lovelies.
Xoxo

                                  Rating:

You can check out what others are saying on Goodreads.

Buy your copy now!
Amazon | B&N |KOBO 

Comments