Nothing Better Than a Heartbreaker

So...I finally took a trip inside Tarryn Fishers mind the other day. It's a beautiful disaster. (That's a great book by Jamie McGuire by the way πŸ˜‰) I'm not going to go into great detail because, while I may be a spoiler whore, not everyone is. Like being rode hard and put away wet? GREAT! Then you'll definitely want to read the Love Me With Lies series. It'll chew you up and spit you out. Your heart is never gonna be the same.
I came away with a heart that was pulverized by the heel of her shoe. Eyes so red and puffy I could barely see. A cracked Kindle. (Just kidding. My fiancΓ© would kill me.)
Tarryn showed no mercy with writing this series and it was bloody brilliant!
If you like women that are bitches or ballbusters, women who don't fall straight on their back and women who stand up for themselves then you'll love Olivia.
Leah could fall into that category but she came across to me as pathetic. I mean come on! You knew what you were getting into.
Caleb is a definite book boyfriend. I'd totally love to hump his leg sometime.

Go forth and read my lovelies!

Goodreads:
Author Tarryn Fisher

Buy on Amazon:
Love Me With Lies 3 Book Series



Comments