Book Review: Blue Horizons by Kathryn Andrews

Title: Blue Horizons
Author: Kathryn Andrews
Hotness: 🔥🔥
Synopsis:

Will Ashton
Music is my motivation. I’ve always believed that, because of it, I would be somebody. Somebody to someone, and something to myself.

At age four, I picked up my grandfather’s acoustic guitar and, up until three weeks ago, I’ve never put it down. From a single chord to a full arrangement, music fed my soul. I craved it with every fiber of my being, but now, I just don’t know. That driving force that’s always pushed me has somehow stalled, along with the thrill, the passion, and the familiarity . . . it’s all gone. I’m beginning to worry that my love for music just isn’t enough.

As the summer tour finally comes to an end, I head to the Blue Ridge Mountains instead of returning to Nashville. It’s here that I’ve always been able to lose myself amongst the solitude and the lake, but what I didn’t expect to find was her.

Wild blonde hair, light blue eyes, and a laugh I find myself trying to coax from her has me completely enamored. She’s quiet, incredibly poised, and driven by secrets as big as the mountains around us. They’re what’s made her untouchable, and left me wanting to know more.

Maybe that’s what I need. Maybe I need more. Maybe I need her.


Ava Layne
They say that life isn’t about how many breaths we take, but how many moments take our breath away. But what if those moments aren’t filled with happiness and love, but something dark and haunting? For me, it’s those moments that’ve shaped and taken over my life. I can’t change who I am, God knows I’ve tried, and, because of this, I’ve accepted the silver lining . . . I’m alive.

Fifty-two white keys, thirty-six black keys, ten fingers, seven notes, two friends, and one stage. At the piano, on the stage, with my two best friends, I finally found myself, and I live for those moments. One by one, I collect them, cherish them, patiently waiting for the next, until it arrives and changes everything. That’s the moment I meet him.
 



What happens when the life you've dreamed of doesn't live up to reality?

Musicians, Will Ashton and Avery Layne, have never met but they do have something that connects them on a deep level. Music. Music is their life. Music is their language. Music is the way they speak.

What happens when Country Music Superstar meets his beautiful butterfly?

Meeting Avery came at a time when Will needed it most. He's lost. He's not sure if his love of music is enough anymore. But with one look he knows what he wants and what he needs.
There is something about the handsome Will that Avery MUST have. Unfortunately for her that's not possible. She's closed off. All she needs is her music and her best friends.
Along with her best friends, Emma and Cora, we watch as Will slowly gets Avery to lower her walls. He's patient. He's kind. He's caring. He's loving. The feelings that Avery makes Will feel are pure and honest. With Will's love we watch as Avery slowly spreads her wings and just decides to BE. He makes her smile. He makes her laugh. He makes her happy. Something Avery hasn't experienced in a long time.
One thing this book, for me, points out strongly is that communication is important. Without you have hurtful misunderstandings and unnecessary heartbreak. I'm not sure if there is words that could accurately describe this book besides that it is beautiful. Just simply. BeautifulThis is a poignant love story that touched my heart with the depth of love shown.

                             Rating:

Want to check out what others are saying about this beauty? Head on over here ⬇⬇

Goodreads:
Blue Horizons by Kathryn Andrews

Want it for yourself now? Grab it quickly here ⬇⬇

Amazon:
Blue Horizons by Kathryn Andrews

Comments